Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A little something from a good friend.



I dont read, I listen. I listen to people speak and preach. In fact I have famous quotes on my bulletin board in my room to inspire me. I keep a positive attitude by imagining the most perfect life and convincing myself that it can be done. Because it can. And that fuels me to become the best I can possibly be. I usually have good things to say and people say i'm inspiring but some people never realize that and just take me for granted. Thats what i dont like. I wish people would give me credit. A chance. But, sometimes you just have to take a deep breath. Because stress is a bitch. You need to manage it. I know schools tough and all but if you manage your life it'll work wonders for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment